Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Best Evidence at Retro UFO 3

Yours truly at the Retro UFO 3 conference, which was held on the last weekend of April, 2008. Best Evidence was shown at the Conference, in the legendary UFO landmark the Integratron in landers,California, which was pretty darn cool! In this clip I'm talking about a brief conversation at a Christmas party I had with Geoff Regan, at the time a Canadian cabinet minister, and how I used the opportunity to talk to him about real UFO evidence, a few top cases, and the history of Canadian governmental interest in UFOs, and why it stopped in the late 1960s (what I call "The Condon Effect").



One note: the last question about UFOs asked in the House of Commons was in the 1970s, not the 1960s as I mistakenly stated at Retro UFO 3. Hey - nobody's perfect!

Paul Kimball

No comments: